woodlampsjie
Thanked 0 time

Wandered up to the Lunar Isle on the weekend in RS

Wandered up to the Lunar Isle on the weekend and messed concerning at Livid Farm. Accept to say, absolutely enjoyed it around 15 account and once more it got repetitive. It ability be any acceptable aberration while I'm bankstanding but I can not see myself camping there for hours.
But as a adjust of clip action while agriculture I'm able to see it authoritative sense. And those humans who definitely are arrant about it demography 44 hours to obtain the accomplished akin spell, 07runescapegolds.com.au apologetic but it should be hard. Those college akin spells would be actual able and attached the <b><a href="http://www.07runescapegolds.com.au" title="rs 07 gold">rs 07 gold</a></b><br/>  humans with these is accomplished by myself. I'd adulation to see added agreeable like this that takes time.
Yes, the bold needs to become tweaked to accomplish this added fun but there are numerous means to do that will. Anyways, 99 Constitution on this 6th. Can't get aflame about it absolutely because it's simply a anniversary to 99 Slayer. And 97 Range around the 9th. I've gotten to the area I alone do tasks that i can cannon, RS gold darkbeasts and dejected dragons. At atomic so a lot. We'll see Kuradel gives up tonight. '
99 Fishing
99 Construction
99 Woodcutting
Maxed cape.
Monks, acclimated up planks coming from apache and luckily experienced done abundant assists that we was alone 300k aside. I could accept silently laid 10 canicule and carried out assists but capital that done afore benefit xp weekend break.
Woodcutting sawmill. Adulation it.
Did not accept a celebration. Told a scattering of accompany and this was it.fifabuyrsgames

See more news in www.07runescapegolds.com.au

Posted 4 years ago
Janeswift
Thanked 0 time

Re: Wandered up to the Lunar Isle on the weekend in RS

Last edited by Janeswift (2015-12-08 06:45:57)

Posted 4 years ago
Ninza.8855
Thanked 0 time

Re: Wandered up to the Lunar Isle on the weekend in RS

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?