becq79
Thanked 0 time

YSL Babydoll perfume (100mL)

Anyone interested?

It's brand new with the little plastic YSL thingie on it - I have sprayed it once and I'm not too keen on it unfortunately. sad

Unfortunately I don't know where the box is..

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Re: YSL Babydoll perfume (100mL)

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

HI, I love that it has a hint of grapefruit. I am looking for a new fragrance, but cant spend much since its the holidays, would you like to swap with me? smile

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

*bump*

Surely someone must be interested? lol

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

I am interested but the 2 items you requested has just been shipped off to Australia. Sorry! I just haven't had time to mark them as pending. However, I just recently added a bunch of new things today. Take a look and see if there is anything else you like smile Also, do you have any requests? As in, things you like that I may have around the house, just not on my profile? Talk to you soon!

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Oops, lol, I didn't realize it was you, I had gotten use to your real name through email, lol. I will have to look in my makeup, but I don't think I have much more Urban Decay or Hard Candy left, except what I am using. I have some Hard Candy liquid blush that is 90 % full, but the lid looks scratched up from being in my makeup drawer. It is a nice color, its just that I have 3 already. Again, I will look through my stuff smile

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

I have never used hard candy makeup before is it good and where do you get it

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

*bump

Posted 12 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

hey... again i love baby doll and i bloody broke my new bottle on christmas eve i knocked off the kitchen bench, i smashed all over the floor, my house smells great, do you still have it?

Posted 12 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

well i would like it if you still have it.

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?