becq79
Thanked 0 time

Tattoos :)

Well... I have a tattoo on each ankle, one on the lower back, one on the tummy, one on the left shoulder and 3 flowers on my right shoulder.

Out of all of them, the lower back and the shoulders were killers!!! I would probably suggest the ankle - that wasn't too bad and you can find some really cute small designs!

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: Tattoos :)

i want to get one on my foot but I am a big chicken so it probably wont happen

Posted 12 years ago
brandyntex
Thanked 0 time

hey girlie. i have 10 tattoos (for now). i have a ladybug  on my left boob , sun on right ankle and chienese for b*tch on left ankle, star and crossbones on my forearm,chienese symbol for rebel on my lower back, chienese symbol for crazy on the top middle of myback, a flower on my right shoudler blade, and my left shoulder blade i have all three of my kids names in chienese like a crossword puzzle.

none of my really hurt. i believe that its all on how you can pain. but i have always heard that the more meat or fat you have on an area the less it will hurt. i have heard that on the top of the foot hurts and i have heard that it really don't hurt.

i want one on my foot as well. i am thinking about getting cherry blossoms!!

Posted 12 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I went with my best friend when she got hers on her foot. She said it hurt really bad, but my tattoo on my hip hurt really bad too, but it was worth it. A few minutes of pain for a great tattoo is really worth it for me.

Also, they say to not get tattoos on your toes because the skin there sloughs off so fast that it may fade quickly. I would suggest you do it on the top part of the foot.

Posted 12 years ago
lehcar8788
Thanked 0 time

Your shoulders, hand, and top of your foot are the most painful spots. The lower back and hip isn't so bad. But it all depends on your tolerence for pain. Make sure that you see them break the seal on the package where the needle is in! And please be over 18, if your underage and their willing to do your tatoo what other laws are they willing to break.

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

I absolutely love cherry blossoms! I have 3 on my right shoulder..

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i love cherry blossoms too

Posted 12 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 0 time

I have one on my forarm of a flaming heart with spiderwebs, and a big tiger on my back. They're not that painful, but if you don't take pain well, it will hurt. It depends on the person, and the artist. Some artists have lighter hands and it's less painful, as they're not pressing as hard. This January I plan on working on a half sleeve of candy on my right arm. Most of my friends have dual sleeves, and really it varies from person to person of the pain tolerance. Some people will say it doesn't hurt where as people can't take it.

My cousin has a tattoo on her foot, and it fades out pretty bad, and she has to continually get it colored in. Shoes rub and flake the skin, as well if you tan, it will also fade out the tattoo ink.

Posted 12 years ago
brittanyyy
Thanked 0 time

well i just recently got one about a month and a half ago.. it's a small heart on my wrist : ) it didn't really hurt all that bad.. the best way i can describe the pain is like cutting yourself while shaving and getting water in it haha..

Posted 12 years ago
staypretty
Thanked 0 time

i like to hear how people describe the pain.

i think it feels like a constant cat scratch.

Posted 12 years ago
robotsanddiscos
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?