AmericanSweeti
Thanked 0 time

Wanted: Nail Polish

I am looking to build a collection of nail polish.

Would love to swap for whole 'lots' of it, rather than just single bottles until I find specific colors I really like.

Quite a few bottles will fit in a USPS Flat Rate box!!

I'm looking

-Light pinks  (I like Sinfulcolors 'yourtouch')

-Pigmented beige (pigmented rather than the more clear beiges that are use for French tips, I have lots of those, but want  some that can be worn alone, not sure how to describe it, kind of a slightly metallic khaki colors??)

-Corals, etc (for summery toes!)

-Assorted kind of classy, toned down, neutral colors, if that makes sense.

-And can use whites for French tips and also the stick on 'guides' for doing french tips.

I am not really interested in anything with a lot of glitter/sparkles, or colors like black, yellow, blue, green, purple.

Fast dry varieties would be great, and would also like to try some of OPI's with the new brush that's suppose to not leave lines.

So if anyone has a lot of polishes they want to get rid of, think of me!!

Posted 12 years ago
swhalen
Thanked 0 time

Re: Wanted: Nail Polish

Check out the ones I just added. smile

Posted 12 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

i have one on the list and i have couples like sally hansen and interested in french manicure ? i am willing to swap them

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

I have tons of Avon polishes, full and mini sizes, all brand new and in the box, all available for swap or sale. The full size are mostly neutrals, however I do have some reds from other brands such as Gap. Also, the mini Avon nail polishes have flirty pinks, papaya (great color!) so forth. I can send you pics if you like tongue Just let me know ok?

Posted 12 years ago
ladeesmilez
Thanked 1 time

i have a bunch let me know if you still want some more.  big_smile

Posted 12 years ago
Rozzy77
Thanked 0 time

I have good variety of nail polish and colors. PM me and I can post on my swap page.

Posted 7 years ago
Clifford01
Thanked 0 time

Posted 6 years ago
ashley sevin
Thanked 0 time

I've got several polishes, mainly from O.P.I. & I have manray neutrals, pinks, summers & loads more. Pm me! big_smile
  -Ashley Sevin

Posted 5 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?