XxMiCHELLExX
Thanked 0 time

dream matte mouse: opinions?

I use the dream matte mouse foundation and I love it, it blends so easily into my skin and I haven't ever had a problem with it

Posted 13 years ago
yoshibabe
Thanked 0 time

Re: dream matte mouse: opinions?

i LOVE it, it blends really nicely and perfectly matches my skin tone. the blush is really nice too because it gives u a nice glow. LOVE THEIR MOUSSE STUFF!!! big_smile

Posted 13 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

the foundation was great!! i loved it but i got some new stuff so i dont use it any more..  it was really good stuff though!

Posted 13 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 0 time

I tried the foundation, and there wasn't a color that matched my skin color. sad  It was all too light or too dark for me.

I am a weird color. :?

Posted 13 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

I haven't tried the eyeshadow...but i just recently bought the foundation..it goes on smoothly and blends well...

to the girl who posted this....have you tried the foundation? It's awesome you should.....and i have a problem with coverage and stuff...and i dig it.

Posted 13 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

I couldn't find any color that matched either....I want a "pink" and all I find is "orangey" I have to be careful about that, alot of stuff makes me look really orange, but it is a nice texture.

Posted 13 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

I really liked it at first, but then I grew to hate it lol

Posted 13 years ago
honeyurmyshiningstar
Thanked 0 time

It is not bad. I use the bronzer.  It is really good if you are looking for a really lightweight feel.  However the color doesn't apply very consistent. When you put it on it tends to go on in blotches...Though if you blend well it should work fine!

Posted 13 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?