kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

MARY KAY FOR SALE!

Ok I have tons of brand new in box mary kay poducts. If you didnt already know they are getting rid of all of their current lipglosses and lip sticks so they can start a new series. If you love a current color let me know and i can order it for you or if you love a color that has already been retired i might have that too. I also have some velocity, some gift sets, eye shadow, mascara, lip liner, and foundations just let me know what you are looking for and i will see what i can do. I prefer to just sell he marykay but i may be willing to swap thanks

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

Re: MARY KAY FOR SALE!

right now instead of $!3 for a lip gloss its 2 for $!5 let me know if you are interested and i can let you know what colors are available

Posted 12 years ago
lyssa3411
Thanked 0 time

do you have any foundations left?

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

In the post you said you have gift sets,what do they consist of?

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

well I have lots of different types of gift sets i have a few  velocity sets that havw the velocity perfume and the moisturizer they also come in a waterproof bag. I have another ift set that has a shimmery body lotion and a powderpuff, I have an embrace collection which has some candles and I have a few more i just cant think of right off teh topof my head.
I  can also do specilized sets in a Marykay gift bag or box with a few items that you pick out and i can even give you a discounted price on some items let me know if you are interested.

Im not sure if I have any foundation left I will check and let you know,

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

how much for the shimmery body lotion and powder puff set

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?