swhalen
Thanked 0 time

i really like this guy

If you are patient, everything will work itself out.  Be honest with everyone and be yourself.  Don't try too hard.

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

Re: i really like this guy

hey zane asked me out smile

Posted 12 years ago
k0rt
Thanked 0 time

awe awesome! what did you say????

sometimes the perosn you start out liking isn't the one you end up with in the end. maybe you and zane are a great match for eachother. give him a chance smile

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

I said yes. He said he was really nervous and he got a stomache ache cuz he was so nervous itwas cute.  I felt bad. But right now its just akward cuz like I dont really know like anything about him but we talk on the phone and stuff and we have long awkward pauses but its all good

Posted 12 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Wait, so he asked you out on a date, or he is your boyfriend?

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

neither, he asked me to be his girlfriend on monday and i said yes, and now today like 20 minutes ago he called and was like "um...well...i..you know how i went out with that girl...morgan.." and i was like "um yeah" adn he was like "well I still......" very long pause so i filled it in for him "you still have feelings for her" and he was like "um yeah i thought i was over her but im not" and i was like "so your breaking up with me..." and hes like "yeah so um im sorry..." and i was like "yeah its ok" and then he tried to start a conversation but it was just awkward, so i was like "im just gonna let you go" and he as like "yeah thanks" so that wasnt stupid or anything but its ok cuz it was really awkward and we didnt reaslly talk much or anything so ha now i can just like aric, except they are friends so he wont go out with me, oh well, i guess. And im not really sad. but i dont know if tomorow at school (i have most of my classes with him" if i should be all like friendly, or if i should act kind of upset. like either way it comes off as me being into him and him winning so how can i act that will come offa s me not being very affected and maybe make him feel quilty cuz if i did have feelings than he should be guilty and i like revenge ok thats sounds shallow but w/e

Posted 12 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I would just smile at him and say hello. If he acts cool ask if things are going well with Morgan. It makes you look better to be chill about it than to ignore him.

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Yeah, I agree with Nona, just be cool about it. If he comes up to you just play it cool and be like "what's up" you know, nonchalant. It makes you look like the secure person that you are. Even if you don't feel secure inside, it makes you look like you have your head on straight. Guys like girls who are confident and secure with themselves. You are not measured by the guy you date or by what a guy thinks. You are a wonderful person and even though it sounds cliche, there are other fish in the sea. And remember, everything happens for a reason. What if you were led to Zane in a sense, to be led to Aric? Aric may be watching how you react to Zane and know that your a realy strong person, who is fun to be around, etc and want to ask you out....aha! Sounds good doesn't it? smile Hey, you seem like a good person with a good heart. Enjoy life and don't let any guy make you feel bad! You go girl!

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

thank you for your advice

Posted 12 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

I dont know if that would e weird thogh cuz i was like just going out with his like best friend, and like in my biology class both zane and aric are in it and they both sit near me so its like ummmm its kinda awkward already i dont really want to make itany more awkward so i just don know what to do

Posted 12 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

get to know him first then let it go from there i would definetely wait a bit you know how guys are about their buds

Posted 12 years ago
k0rt
Thanked 0 time

yeah, as iluvmykids said, take it slow for a bit, let things progress on their own maybe he'll ask you out smile and if he doesnt, and you get bored of waiting for him to, make the first move. sometimes guys are just waiting for you to do it, maybe he is shy?

Posted 12 years ago
danianiela
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?