kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

I had sex you guys :(

oh im sorry about your LUCK but thats really what having sex is a game of luck like betting you might win or you might not

Posted 13 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

Re: I had sex you guys :(

oo and if you are, give the guy a hugee slap on the face for me lol

Posted 13 years ago
albrunelle
Thanked 0 time

Posted 13 years ago
lat63384
Thanked 0 time

Posted 13 years ago
AmandaGrace
Thanked 0 time

Posted 13 years ago
ally7299
Thanked 0 time

deff. true  big_smile

Posted 13 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

I don't understand you girls... All you're worried about is becoming pregnant.

What about std's like HIV?

Trust me, there's worse things than getting pregnant.

Posted 13 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

lol @ Steph

Posted 12 years ago
danianiela
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

in my expierence, i have implanon for 2 years and spent one weekend with a guy and got pregnant (that's 3 days and had sex 3 times) i told him, he thought i planned it and pulled out his check book and asked my dad ho w much a termination was in SA. the nerve, any way i had the baby, now my little rug rat is 4 and he still deneys she is his even after a blood DNA was 99.9% pos. he doesnt know if she is a boy or girl and what her name is and he has never asked or contacted me, fortunatly for me i met a wonderful man when i was 8wks preg who asked if he could take care of me seeing as i was 17 and we are still together and she calls him dad and vice versa, i completed school, worked full time so save $10,000 to do my diploma and have just built a 5 bedroom house 2 streets from the beach and all WITHOUT childcare, im now nearly 23, how many other 23 yr olds can say that? not all young mums turn out bad, but it DOES kick you up the ass to get a moove on and it DOES change but not allways for the worst. i wouldnt have this life without her and she reminds me when i watch her sleeping, but remember "mother" means forever so just think first..

Posted 12 years ago
DanceDance
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
brandyntex
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Betti, you are definitely an amazing women for the fact alone that you chose to have the baby, despite his rudeness. And then the other things that you have accomplished are amazing for any human, much alone, one with no help from a dead beat daddy! (If he even deserves the title) Kudos to you!!! And to Brandyntex: kudso to all moms like you guys who put their children first and treat them like the precious gifts from Heaven that they are. Some of us unfortunate ones who haven't been able to have children yet, understand clearly how unlucky we are to not have them. They are so precious. I just wish that more youngsters did however, practice safe sex for all the obvious reasons. Children are a blessing, but also a great experience. It bewilders me how some men can even deny their own children. They are such fools! Imagin if men had babies, lol:)

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?