camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Desperately seeking...

I am in desperate need of an Urban Decay eyeshadow vault, new or used, will swap or buy...plmk, thanks:)

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Re: Desperately seeking...

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Hey Bec, yeah I am definitely interested in all 3. Can we swap again? I can't buy right now, but would LOVE to swap with you as you are soooo sweet smile Oh, and can you send me another myspace invite. I had to reload my friends on there, as it got messed up, and I can't remember your username sad And you were so cool to"hang" with smile

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

I'd love to swap babe!

I really like:

The Glass House dvd
The Sweetest Thing dvd
LONG purple sweater jacket (would this fit a L?)

Do you have anymore dvd's that you haven't listed?

As for the value of the Hard Candy/Urban Decay stuff - I really want to stick to around the retail price since I have barely used them if that's cool?

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

The Sweetest Thing DVD is already gone...I have Blow with Johnny Depp listed also, and the other DVDs you mentioned are still available. And the purple sweater is stil available and should fit you as it is a stretchy kind of sweater/jacket. Very nice color! Let me know your value of your items, and then we can compare and set up the swap smile

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Oh, and I think I only like the Urban Decay items, because I have some of the Hard Candy eyeshadows....so let me think...would the value of your items be around $16 for eyeshadow and about $30 for the palette? I will look on the site. Let me know what you wanna swap for.

Posted 12 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Ok, the eyshadows are $16 on the Urban Decay site, and the pallete is $34, so that would $50 value. So, let me know what you want of mine. The sweater is valued at $30, and the Glass House dvd, $15, so that is $45 value, so we are close tongue Also, I can throw you in some freebies, however if you want the Blow dvd also, let me know and we can swap it for the Hard Candy pallete....or not, whatever you think is best. I trust you, as you have never done me wrong! tongue

Posted 12 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

I'll definitely take the sweater and The Glass House dvd - I already have The Sweetest Thing on vhs!

As for the freebies, you can throw in some choccies! That's the way to my heart! tongue

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?