shannon305
Thanked 0 time

please help!

hey guys, i have had perfect skin foever and unfortunatey this summer litle bumps popped up all over my forhead and some on my nose and a litle bi of pimples on my cheek. plmk what u think i should use to clear up my face!!! i need all the advice i can get. thanks. smile

Posted 13 years ago
amusic20
Thanked 0 time

Re: please help!

It's happens to the best of us wink  Anyways, you should definitely see a dermatologist, and don't be embarrassed about it!

Posted 12 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

thanks! i will definitely take both of your advice. smile

Posted 12 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

look at my post, right above you.

Posted 12 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

Posted 12 years ago
thekaraokechick
Thanked 0 time

2 really good products are burts blemish stick.  It is all natural and really works.  If i get a pimple i dot it and the next day it is clearing.  Excellent products.  Burts facial scrub is good too as it exfoliates the skin and cleans out the pours.  Try it and you won't be disappointed i guarantee it! lol

Posted 12 years ago
poonamguinn
Thanked 0 time

Definately see a Dermatologist, could a heat rash, (completely normal). Or just some Acne, if its the latter, use a BPO wash (PanOxyl) a few times a week, should clear it up.

BPO can be REALLY drying if you use it too much or try to scrub your face with it, and that it self can cause irratation. Just and FYI!

Posted 6 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?