Nona
Thanked 0 time

SUNNY PAIGE..

I checked your page and she didn't leave you a negative or anything?
Why leave?

Posted 11 years ago
SunnyPaige
Thanked 0 time

Re: SUNNY PAIGE..

Iam Sunny Paige and this was my first swap and I was only told by Tiffersw that her mother was sick, but not that she had passed. She told me numerous times that my swap was in the mail. I have been dealing with her for going on 4 weeks about my package and being sent and I guess I have run out of patients.I knew "nothing of her sister or her mothers death until now?????????? and she had sent me several message with excuse of why it wasnt sent.
I belive I have been paitent and waited long enough and still havent given her any negative response on her end .
She has her swap and has had it for about 3 weeks,I just want mine.
Am I asking too much?

Posted 11 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

offer your condolences and be patient. She's been through a lot.

Posted 11 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

FYI

I found Tifini Wichman on MySpace. If you look at her profile, the last coment left was by "Cheri", her mom. The coment was made Feb 18th at 9:51PM. If you look at "Cheri's" profile, read her coments, the one that confirms she is Tifinis mom is from Tifini and it says "i kno i dont tell you this enough but i appreciate you as my mom and as my friend and yah you have no idea how much i respect you as a woman i love you and i jus wanted to tell you how much you mean to me smile"

So Tifini's mom is still alive... unless she died after 9:51 last night.

Posted 11 years ago
SunnyPaige
Thanked 0 time

To end this drama, I did finally recieve my package today. Thank you Tiffany.But after looking at it and seeing the condition it was like throwing salt on to a wound. There is cigarette tabacco all over the pockets,along with with many other crumps and stained make-up.And Oh! I made a dime,Thanks!   And your right it will end here, I will chooce not to swap with you again.
I hope your life gets better and I do except your apoligize.
Best wishes
paige

Posted 11 years ago
Toshiba123
Thanked 0 time

Hi all
Try out my new mobile app for swapping stuff other than clothes!
https://appsto.re/us/d-E95.i
Please support!

Posted 5 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?